Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Definitely a necessary message...

Readers,

I apologize for the lack of posts recently; I have been helping my wife set up the foundation of her new business, and the only time we are able to work on the necessary preparations (website, legal forms, business plan writing, etc.) is during the evening.

While working from home today, I came across this message via changeyourcampus.com. The pastor/teacher's name is Paul Washer, and he is giving this message to a group of college-age students (I believe they are at a Baptist Bible college).

It calls its listeners yet again to the the external (and more importantly, internal) self-examination of Christ's Lordship as the evidence of a regenerate heart and a truly "saved soul". Emergents/ecumenicals/faint-of-heart/"people who don't like hell-and-damnation sermons" beware...it will open your eyes and I pray that it will work in your heart. It definitely gives me a gut check, and will find a permanent place in my sermon library.

MP3 and WMV Video links are on the page, it requires signing up for a weekly newsletter:
http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?sermonID=52906154239

Many of you may have heard or come across this sermon before. This being the first I've heard of it, I had to share it.

I'll make some posts of some substance soon! :-)

No comments: