Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A New Study on Jude

Dearest readers,

After a long absence from the blogosphere, I am returning to take up the task of seeking out God's truth by studying His word systematically and faithfully.

I've decided to start small: The Book of Jude.

One chapter, 25 verses...but in these times of postmodern assaults on truth, homosexual clergy taking posts in some of the largest denominations in America, and never before seen licentiousness and lewdness in our culture, this tiny book carries with it a powerful message.

I look forward to bringing you some posts in the near future. I am going to pick up a few commentaries on the book, as well as read through and study the Greek. Should take a few days (week or two) to crank out the first post, but I know that I will grow from the experience, and I pray that if you are reading this, you will as well!

Look forward to seeing you back soon!

Jason

No comments: